Don’t you wish someone would come up with a chemiluminescent substrate that was sensitive enough to pick up even the smallest amount of protein without saturating and causing white spots on highly expressed proteins? One whose signal didn’t decay in the time it takes you to capture the perfect exposure? A substrate that could easily be used in quantitative Westerns?
Advansta has answered your prayers with it’s WesternBright Quantum HRP Substrate!
Scientists at Advansta recognized the need for a highly sensitive HRP substrate that doesn’t cause blow out of signal when using abundant protein amounts. They designed the WesternBright Quantum chemiluminescent HRP substrate with quantitation in mind.
Some of the important features of WesternBright Quantum:
- Extremely high sensitivity – you can detect attomoles of protein per band
- It is quantitative (Yay!)– the substrate gives a linear range of signal with respect to protein amount in greater than 3 orders of magnitude
- WesternBright Quantum has a low background
- Long lasting signal – Blots can be imaged hours after substrate incubation
- Versatile – Optimized for CCD imaging, and compatible with film detection. In addition, chemifluorescent emissions can be detected with fluorescence imaging systems
Don’t believe me? (after all I am paid by Advansta). Here’s what a few of our customers had to say:
“We really like the Quantum kit. We use it instead of the ECL Plus kit because the signal lasts longer and doesn’t burn out as frequently.” Melissa L. Fishel, Ph.D. Assistant Research Professor, IU School of Medicine
“Just want to say thanks for the sample of that new ECL. I ordered it already (Western Bright Quantum, E-1116-10), and it works great! Even after 1.5 hours it was still working – got really cool results. Definitely will order again,” Julia Shackelford, Ph.D., Research Associate Professor, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
“I have tested the substrate sample (Quantum) you sent to me a while ago. It worked great and gave me much stronger signal than the substrate I am currently using and the signal duration is very good too. I will certainly switch to your product when I need to order some more.” Lei Xing, Ph.D., Post-doctoral Research Associate, UNC Neuroscience Center.
Make sure you get some WesternBright Quantum today!